A Life After Law School

Now that I've slapped the New York Bar Exam on the ass, and I am a real lawyer, Im going to use this blog to demonstrate the humor in life, to get a jump on all the non-law-related things I want out of life, and to prove once and for all that YES, THERE IS A LIFE AFTER LAW SCHOOL!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

oh NOW there's less competition!?




















Whatever! It might just be my egocentric personality, but it appears that whatever Talia does, the rest of the world has to do, and when I am done with something or have moved on to bigger and better, then the rest of the world moves on also! Hmmmmm....

Apparently after a surge in law school applicants right around the time I applied to law school, the rush to go to law school has finally declined, and significantly at that.

From today's New York Times

Applications to Law Schools Are Declining
By JONATHAN D. GLATER...Click HERE for full article



"It may be that a surge in popularity a few years ago has, perversely, led to the current decline in interest in law schools, said David E. Kelley, creator and producer of the television show "Boston Legal" and himself a lawyer. "The more lawyers there are, the more people are out there to encourage others not to go to law school," Mr. Kelley said.

He added: "I personally still have a very glamorous view of the law. But maybe that's because I'm out of it, and I get to write about what I would like the practice of law to be."

We'll see wh0's theory is correct:

HEY AMERICA, I have decided to shave my head and wear clothing made out of bacon while dancing barefoot in the streets to the music of Cool and the Gang!

Just watch and see what happens..........they'll follow me








4 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

before anyone can follow in your footsteps, they may need to see some type of video clip. i suggest quicktime. once there is documented proof of this bacon dance, i am sure it will not be long til it is parodied on snl. fo sho

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Talia said...

Trust, if I knew how to upload video, the world would be inundated with bacon dancing.....as for now im practicing with Cool n the Gang in the privacy of my own home for my big break!! Im on it 'dro! :)

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run
and it's time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I may I wish to suggest you few fascinating issues or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to learn even more things about it!

Here is my page sky free to air

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS
feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about
this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Here is my blog post add channels sky plus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home