A Life After Law School

Now that I've slapped the New York Bar Exam on the ass, and I am a real lawyer, Im going to use this blog to demonstrate the humor in life, to get a jump on all the non-law-related things I want out of life, and to prove once and for all that YES, THERE IS A LIFE AFTER LAW SCHOOL!

Friday, January 20, 2006

I am white.

And Murphy Brown, might be related to Larry Brown.

I attended the Knicks game last night at Madison Square Garden, to watch my home team, the Detroit Pistons, teach former coach, Larry Brown a lesson in poor decision making.

Our seats were great, thanks to my roomate's boyfriend who has a cool job, and we were directly behind all the rich people/ celebrities. My friends were eagerly pointing out the famous elbows we were virtually rubbing.

"Look, its Q-Tip", my roomate said.
"Hey, look, there's Fat Joe", exclaimed her boyfriend.

"That's Spike Lee in front of us", noted cousin Tom.

Then, I made my embarassingly enthusiastic, and glaringly caucasian observation:
"Look, isn't that Candice Bergen of the hit tv show, Murphy Brown?"















Yes, folks, unfortunately, that is how my mind works.

It should be noted that Candice Bergen had better seats than John McEnroe, which means her real name must be Murphy Brown, and that she must be the long lost sister of Knicks coach, Larry Brown, because she certainly doesn't have any pull anymore from her MB days and bit roles in movies such as Sweet Home Alabama!

Ok, so she's on Boston Legal, but real lawyers don't watch fake lawyer shows, and everyone knows that James Spader is the coolest cast member on that show! She's older than the game of basketball itself, and her gleaming whitish-yellow feathered mullet certainly does not earn her a seat behind gorgeous Nia Long, best known for her role as Lisa on the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire!

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Emily J said...

Nice one Saltine!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Talia said...

hehehe, I get it, cracker! You can't put one past me. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home