A Life After Law School

Now that I've slapped the New York Bar Exam on the ass, and I am a real lawyer, Im going to use this blog to demonstrate the humor in life, to get a jump on all the non-law-related things I want out of life, and to prove once and for all that YES, THERE IS A LIFE AFTER LAW SCHOOL!

Friday, January 13, 2006

A Coloring Book for Lawyers

I got this in an e-mail today and I thought it was FANTASTIC!! I don't know who created this, but whoever it was, deserves a HIGH FIVE!









THE COLORING BOOK FOR LAWYERS





















THIS IS ME. I am a lawyer. Lawyers are important. They go to important offices and do important things. Color my underpants important.























THIS IS MY SUIT. Color it grey or I will lose my job.






























THIS IS MY TRAIN. It takes me to my office every day. You meet lots of interesting people on the train. Color them all grey.






THIS IS MY ELEVATOR. It takes me way up high. People who are not lawyers stand right next to me in the elevator. They are all right, but I would not want my daughter to marry one of them.

THIS IS MY DESK. It is mahogany. Important people have mahogany desks. My walls are mahogany, too. I wish I were mahogany.

THIS IS MY TELEPHONE. It has five buttons. Count them. One, two, three, four, five. Five buttons. How many buttons does your phone have? Mine has five.

THIS IS THE SENIOR PARTNER. He hates me. He calls me bad names, but he gives me lots of raises. My wife calls him "Papa".

THIS IS MY WIFE.

THIS IS MY SECRETARY. I hate her. She is mean. I used to have a soft, round lady.

THIS IS A CLIENT. He smells bad. He has money to spend. I like him.

THIS IS MY FIRM'S LUNCHROOM. Sometimes I walk through it and smile at the staff. "Hello, staff," my smile says, "I am one of you." I never eat there.

THIS IS MY PILL. It is round. It is pink. It makes me not care. Watch me take my round, pink pill.... and not care.

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE. It is big. It is hard to read. Some people have little signatures that are easy to read. They never make over a thousand a week.

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gee, that's amazing!

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Talia said...

smartass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home