A Life After Law School

Now that I've slapped the New York Bar Exam on the ass, and I am a real lawyer, Im going to use this blog to demonstrate the humor in life, to get a jump on all the non-law-related things I want out of life, and to prove once and for all that YES, THERE IS A LIFE AFTER LAW SCHOOL!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Jingle This!

The following parody is reflective of the idea that Christmas sucks once you are out of school and in the real world. Noone seems to understand that the Holidays are downright shitty for the average twenty-something professional, and so, I decided to write this little ditty (Sung to the tune of Jingle Bells) to express our shared discontent! Enjoy.....











Twenty some, twenty some,
Christmas isn’t fun
No such thing as Christmas break
Loan payments drain my fu-unds!

Twenty some, twenty some,
The gifts have gotten dull
No more games or Barbie dolls
This year I got a rug!

OH! Twenty some, twenty some,
Carefree days are done
Christmas cookies make me fat
Eggnog gives me the runs!

The office party’s near, at least the wine is free
If creepy HR guy brings mistletoe Im gonna FREAK!

OH, Twenty some, twenty some
Grandma leave me alone!
I’m not getting married soon
Not gay, just getting NONE!

OH! Twenty some, twenty some,
I wish I was a Jew
Get Fridays off all year round
And avoid these Christmas Blues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home