A Life After Law School

Now that I've slapped the New York Bar Exam on the ass, and I am a real lawyer, Im going to use this blog to demonstrate the humor in life, to get a jump on all the non-law-related things I want out of life, and to prove once and for all that YES, THERE IS A LIFE AFTER LAW SCHOOL!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Anything to be famous.......

and it works!

Read about the guy that takes fake dead pics of himself all in the name of fame HERE on my other blog, According to Talia. The most troubling aspect is that this guy's story appeared in Today's New York Times! His lame/ creepy pictures have actually gotten him his 15 minutes of fame. Where the hell have I been? I have a camera and a dream too!

He's not even remotely attractive! Is the internet viewing public 65% Blind? I would actually rest easy if you could assure me that a majority of his hits come from people who were hoping to fulfill sick necrophellia desires, rather than people actually interested in some middle aged, dodge caravan driving, freako with a jones for celebrity status!

Moral of the story: Mild retardation + equally challenged wife (or trained monkey)+ camera and PC= key to the world!
CRAP

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Talia said...

Hahhaah- I already thought of that! Def TM issues there! Its a work in progress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home