A Life After Law School

Now that I've slapped the New York Bar Exam on the ass, and I am a real lawyer, Im going to use this blog to demonstrate the humor in life, to get a jump on all the non-law-related things I want out of life, and to prove once and for all that YES, THERE IS A LIFE AFTER LAW SCHOOL!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

No more POT TARTS for you!

That's right I said "Pot Tarts".

Teenage 7-11 employees, gangsta rappers, and college underachievers everywhere hung their heads with grief last week when DEA agents busted an Oakland, California drug operation who's trade was cleverly re-naming common snacks and treats which they altered by adding Marijuana to the recipe.

Thanks to TSG, I am posting pictures of some of the confiscated goods below. These are real treats, which have been sold in California for quite a while, and are only now being shunned. Can't these people look the other way, and give the operators of Beyond Bomb a break and some points for creativity? Ok, I know I know, its illegal! Whatever.....enjoy
















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home